Discover how courts work, how judges are selected, and why it's important to take action to ensure fair and impartial courts.
- The structure of the Ohio court system
- What is at stake on the November ballot
- Barriers to fairness and impartiality
- What makes a good judge: getting to know judicial candidates
- What the public can do to improve our courts
Register now to receive an email with further instructions. Connect via video conferencing on the day of the event.About Ohio Fair Courts Alliance
This is a non-partisan civic engagement project to educate the public about our courts. Our vision is a court system that exemplifies and protects equity, fairness and justice for all.
Founding Members: Common Cause Ohio, Dayton NAACP, Greater Cleveland Congregations, Ohio Environmental Council and Ohio Voice. About the Presenter
Dina Cary is an associate attorney at Martin, Browne, Hull, & Harper PLL and a trained speaker for the Ohio Fair Courts Alliance.
Dina's practice area is commercial litigation and she also has many years of experience in serving as a leader in community organizations serving children.